ghci - running functions defined in a where clause

ghci - running functions defined in a where clause

Harendra Kumar
In ghci, is there a way to address and run functions defined in the where clause of a function? I do not see those functions available in the scope. Is this supported?

I can imagine two classes of functions in a where clause. Functions which refer to the bindings in the surrounding scope and those which do not refer to any outside bindings. I guess the latter should be easier to support if we can refer to it or bring it in the current scope somehow.

Thanks,
harendra