graphics.ui.wxcore

John Moore
Hi,
     Could someone please explain how to intall this. I have installed ghc
and gtk2Hs and tried running small programs to get an idea of the gui system
in Haskell. It keeps telling me cannot find graphics.ui.wxcore. Module
failed etc. I just very recently started to learn Haskell. ( I need an idea
for my final year project which at this moment is on functional programming
and want to find advantages/disadvantages of the gui system in Haskell)
                                   Regards
                                   John
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

graphics.ui.wxcore

Daniel Fischer-4
Am Sonntag 06 September 2009 20:37:40 schrieb John Moore:
> Hi,
>      Could someone please explain how to intall this. I have installed ghc
> and gtk2Hs and tried running small programs to get an idea of the gui
> system in Haskell. It keeps telling me cannot find graphics.ui.wxcore.

That would be in the wxcore package, as far as I know it has nothing to do with gtk2hs.
Try
cabal update && cabal install wx

(wx is the higher level GUI package on top of wxcore)