hackage.haskell.org cannot be accessed?

Magicloud Magiclouds
Hi,
  Today I found out that I cannot access hackage.haskell.org. I have
tried vpn/proxy to see if my network has something wrong. No luck.
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞

Re: hackage.haskell.org cannot be accessed?

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
On 12 August 2010 16:45, Magicloud Magiclouds
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>  Today I found out that I cannot access hackage.haskell.org. I have
> tried vpn/proxy to see if my network has something wrong. No luck.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://hackage.haskell.org agrees.

Wait a few hours, it might be back up then (it was up a few hours ago...).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
[hidden email]

Re: hackage.haskell.org cannot be accessed?

Don Stewart-2
ivan.miljenovic:
> On 12 August 2010 16:45, Magicloud Magiclouds
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >  Today I found out that I cannot access hackage.haskell.org. I have
> > tried vpn/proxy to see if my network has something wrong. No luck.
>
> http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://hackage.haskell.org agrees.
>
> Wait a few hours, it might be back up then (it was up a few hours ago...).

Turns out the physical line into the building in which the hackage
server resides was cut by a contractor around 5pm PST last night. Repair
workers splice the line back together around 2am, and everything is
working now.

-- Don

Re: hackage.haskell.org cannot be accessed?

Christopher Done
We can only be so immutable. ;-) /groan