haddock: internal error: synifyKind

Simon Marlow-7
A validate today on x86_64/Linux is failing with

   haddock: internal error: synifyKind

While haddocking the base package.  Anyone know why?

haddock: internal error: synifyKind

Richard Eisenberg-2
My fault -- sorry. Forgot to push the change to haddock when I pushed
base.

Update your haddock, and you should be OK.

Richard

On 2013-07-24 13:10, Simon Marlow wrote:

> A validate today on x86_64/Linux is failing with
>
>   haddock: internal error: synifyKind
>
> While haddocking the base package.  Anyone know why?
>
> Cheers,
> Simon

haddock: internal error: synifyKind

Simon Marlow-7