[hadrian] happy 1.19.10

GHC - devs mailing list
Hi Vlad,

Are there imminent plans to update hadrian/stack.yaml with something like,
```
# Specifies the GHC version and set of packages available (e.g., lts-3.5, nightly-2015-09-21, ghc-7.10.2)
resolver: lts-13.21
```
I think this is necessary to get the recent happy upgrade?

--
Shayne Fletcher
Language Engineer

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

Re: [hadrian] happy 1.19.10

Vladislav Zavialov-2
Hi Shayne,

I don’t use ’stack’ to build GHC and CI doesn’t check it, so I think I missed this one. Thanks for bringing this up, have you already checked locally that ‘lts-13.21’ fixes the issue (if so, perhaps submit an MR with your fix)? Would it be a good idea to add a CI job for stack to avoid breakage in the future?

- Vlad

> On 15 May 2019, at 04:36, Shayne Fletcher via ghc-devs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Vlad,
>
> Are there imminent plans to update hadrian/stack.yaml with something like,
> ```
> # Specifies the GHC version and set of packages available (e.g., lts-3.5, nightly-2015-09-21, ghc-7.10.2)
> resolver: lts-13.21
> ```
> I think this is necessary to get the recent happy upgrade?
>
> --
> Shayne Fletcher
> Language Engineer
> c: +1 917 699 7763
> e: [hidden email]
> Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
> 4 World Trade Center                                        150 Greenwich Street, 47th Floor
> New York, NY 10007, USA
> digitalasset.com
>

> This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message._______________________________________________
> ghc-devs mailing list

Re: [hadrian] happy 1.19.10

GHC - devs mailing list
Hi Vlad,