Quantcast

haskell Summer of Code

Bhavishya Desai
Hello devs,

I'm attaching the link of my proposal for summer of code.I'm interested in IOS app for codeworld.

Here it is:Proposal

Sorry if it's not the right place for submitting proposals for review, I couldn't find any appropriate place(even the irc wasn't that active.)

Waiting for your review,

Thank YOU.

Re: haskell Summer of Code

Harendra Kumar
It is surprising that the haskell summer of code webpage does not mention how to or where to submit a proposal. After reading this email I went through the SoC announcement email myself and thus got to https://summer.haskell.org/ which too does not have any details on how to submit proposals, maybe I missed something. However, I could find the following from contacts page on this website:

You can reach us by sending an email to committee [AT] haskell.org. Alternatively, you can contact nvazou [AT] cs.umd.edu and m [AT] jaspervdj.be directly.

I guess, you can try sending your proposal to these email ids, I have copied them on this email as well.

-harendra

On 19 April 2017 at 05:14, Bhavishya Desai <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello devs,

I'm attaching the link of my proposal for summer of code.I'm interested in IOS app for codeworld.

Here it is:Proposal

Sorry if it's not the right place for submitting proposals for review, I couldn't find any appropriate place(even the irc wasn't that active.)

Waiting for your review,

Thank YOU.

Re: haskell Summer of Code

jasper van der jeugt
Sorry for the double mail -- re-sending since my mail bounced for the
haskell mailing list.

Jasper