haskell-prime traffic

Ross Paterson
Just for fun, I've put up some statistics on haskell-prime traffic at

        http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~ross/haskell-prime-stats/

I'm not claiming it shows anything, except what a narrow base we have.

Re: haskell-prime traffic

John Meacham
On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 10:37:11AM +0000, Ross Paterson wrote:
> Just for fun, I've put up some statistics on haskell-prime traffic at
>
> http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~ross/haskell-prime-stats/
>
> I'm not claiming it shows anything, except what a narrow base we have.

I had no idea I was so prolific. I must cut back on the language design
binges. obviously they arn't as healthy as the standard alcohol and food
ones. :)

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈