haskell reference card ?

raptor@tvskat.net
is there somewhre Haskell reference card ?

Re: haskell reference card ?

Neil Mitchell
> is there somewhre Haskell reference card ?

I attempted to start one quite a while ago:
http://www.nmitchell.co.uk/code/haskell.htm

But its not complete, and it was quite a while ago, so it may be wrong
(but on the other hand, it may be useful)

I also attempted to start a keyword list on the old haskell wiki
http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/Keywords

Perhaps there should be a wiki page for this? In which case, people
are welcome to copy either of those above pages.

Thanks

Neil

Re: haskell reference card ?

Jared Updike
On the new wiki, there is a keyword page as well (probably copied from
the old wiki):
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Keywords

I agree that it would be nice to have a "reference card" page much
like yours, Neil. So I made it on the wiki:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Reference_card

By the way, what is the current plan for the old wiki? Should new
improvements be made to the new wiki
(http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/...) instead of the old one
(http://haskell.org/hawiki/...) ? Is the old wiki supposed to get
gradually merged into the new wiki/website? I understand it would be a
bad idea to take it down (so it will probably be there for a long
time) but is it supposed to be deprecated any time soon?

  Jared.