help with emacs intero

Dennis Raddle
I started having trouble with Emacs intero mode a week ago. I've tried to get help on the Intero issues list as well as Stack Overflow to no avail.

I'm wondering if anyone here knows enough about Intero or Emacs to at least point me to the next debugging step. At this point I don't enough to know what to try or look for.

Basically flycheck stopped working, and every time I type a few characters I'm getting "Error while checking syntax automatically: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p "Abort trap: 6")

Any clue what this is referring to, or why it would suddenly start last week, when all was fine prior?