how to turn on RTS options?

Johan Larson
I need to change some runtime options.

I updated the options line in my cabal file:
  ghc-options:         -Wall -fno-warn-orphans -O2 -rtsopts

But when I rebuild and run, it's as though runtime options are still disabled.

C:\johan\Haskell\projects\bio-acai>cabal build
.\bio-acai.cabal has been changed. Re-configuring with most recently used
options. If this fails, please run configure manually.
Resolving dependencies...
Configuring bio-acai-0.1.0.0...
Building bio-acai-0.1.0.0...
Preprocessing executable 'acai' for bio-acai-0.1.0.0...
Preprocessing test suite 'tests' for bio-acai-0.1.0.0...

C:\johan\Haskell\projects\bio-acai>dist\build\acai\acai.exe +RTS -H128m -K64m
acai.exe: Most RTS options are disabled. Link with -rtsopts to enable them.

My best guess is that the "ghc-options" line is the wrong place to try to turn on RTS option handling. But what's the right one?
--
Johan Larson -- Toronto, Canada