http-client(-tls) or http-conduit?

Baojun Wang
Hi cafe,

It seems both(all) packages are actively maintained, however, they seem to provide a lots of similar functionalities, is there any preferences to use any one of them, and the reason why (Personally I'd prefer the former because of familiarity)? I've read [https://haskell-lang.org/library/http-client] but it doesn't have recommendation.

Thanks
baojun