https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/master/

Joachim Breitner-2
Hi,

just curious: What is the status of
https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/master/
where I would expect the documentation of GHC HEAD? It seems to be last
updated in October, and also be missing the GHC API docs.

Cheers,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner
  [hidden email]

Re: https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/master/

Ben Gamari-3
Joachim Breitner <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> just curious: What is the status of
> https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/master/
> where I would expect the documentation of GHC HEAD? It seems to be last
> updated in October, and also be missing the GHC API docs.

It is in principle updated on a nightly basis by a cron job running on
a server in my living room. Unfortunately this arrangement has had a
terrible history of breaking (this time it broke due to `git remote
update` which was failing due to a changed key).

I've fixed it and kicked off a manual run so it would hopefully be
up-to-date in an hour or so.

However, I have for a long time planned to move this over to CI. Perhaps
I will try to make this transition this week.

Cheers,

- Ben