-i naked flag

Alex Jacobson
The current docs use -i without any arguments to reset the path back to
[].  That is an interesting feature but it is much less useful than
being able to use shell based tab completion when entering command line
options.  I suggest that the -i reset feature be removed in favor of
e.g. --clear-search-path

-Alex-

Re: -i naked flag

sethk
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 11:36:50 -0500
Alex Jacobson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The current docs use -i without any arguments to reset the path back to
> [].  That is an interesting feature but it is much less useful than
> being able to use shell based tab completion when entering command line
> options.  I suggest that the -i reset feature be removed in favor of
> e.g. --clear-search-path

zsh completion is configurable in such a way that you can work around this issue, but in general I don't disagree.

> -Alex-

Seth Kurtzberg <[hidden email]>