#if and #endif

ihope
I grabbed the source code to Haddock, but GHC doesn't like the #if's
and the #endif's. What can I do with these?

Re: #if and #endif

ihope
On 4/13/06, Jason Dagit <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Try using passing -cpp to ghc when you compile.
>
> Jason

Thanks. Will do.

Re: #if and #endif

Sven Panne
Am Freitag, 14. April 2006 02:34 schrieb ihope:
> On 4/13/06, Jason Dagit <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Try using passing -cpp to ghc when you compile.
> >
> > Jason
>
> Thanks. Will do.

A small note: I worked on the tools recently, so Alex/Haddock/Happy should be
fully cabalized now. Consequently there should be no need to fiddle around
with compiler options, the usual Cabal stuff should work:

   runhaskell Setup.lhs configure
   runhaskell Setup.lhs build
   runhaskell Setup.lhs copy

If not, please submit a bug report.

SimonM: Do you I think that a new release of those tools is appropriate?

Cheers,
   S.