#ifdef'd code in Printer.c

Nathan Howell-2
For production debugging, I find printObj and friends to be rather useful... and I wonder if it would be a good idea to make these part of the release builds, instead of being relegated to -debug?

Alternatively, should these debugging functions be moved to a separate library? I have some other heap debugging functions that I'd like to include but they take a dependency on libxml2... which seems fine for hackage but probably not the GHC RTS. I've investigated doing this from cabal-install but there doesn't seem to be support for building libraries for the full RTS build matrix (threaded/profiling/debugging).

-n