installing primitive and vector

Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦)
Hello,

When building GHC head, primitive and vector are also compiled. But
"make install" does not install them. Are there any way to install
primitive and vector in addition to other libraries?

--Kazu

installing primitive and vector

Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦)
Hello,

The tarball created by "make binary-dist" includes them but
"./configure; make install" does not install them, either.
Now I believe this is a bug.

--Kazu

> Hello,
>
> When building GHC head, primitive and vector are also compiled. But
> "make install" does not install them. Are there any way to install
> primitive and vector in addition to other libraries?
>
> --Kazu

installing primitive and vector

Geoffrey Mainland
Hi Kazu,

Try adding the following to mk/build.mk:

InstallExtraPackages = YES

Geoff

On 04/23/2013 08:13 AM, Kazu Yamamoto (????) wrote:
> Hello,
 >
 > The tarball created by "make binary-dist" includes them but
 > "./configure; make install" does not install them, either.
 > Now I believe this is a bug.
 >
 > --Kazu
 >
 >> Hello,
 >>
 >> When building GHC head, primitive and vector are also compiled. But
 >> "make install" does not install them. Are there any way to install
 >> primitive and vector in addition to other libraries?
 >>
 >> --Kazu

installing primitive and vector

Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦)
Hi Geoff,

> Try adding the following to mk/build.mk:
>
> InstallExtraPackages = YES

Thank you for letting me know this. It worked!

I hope this is explained in mk/build.mk.sample.

--Kazu