lhs2TeX

Thomas Friedrich
Hi everyone,

A Google-search wasn't successful, that's why I am asking here.  I want
to use the program lhs2TeX.  In the manual it says there are different
styles that you can use, and some examples how they look like.  But they
never say how to call them.  If I like to see the verbatim-style or the
tt-style.  What do I include in my document?

Cheers,
Thomas

lhs2TeX

Daniel Seidel
Thomas Friedrich wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> A Google-search wasn't successful, that's why I am asking here.  I want
> to use the program lhs2TeX.  In the manual it says there are different
> styles that you can use, and some examples how they look like.  But they
> never say how to call them.  If I like to see the verbatim-style or the
> tt-style.  What do I include in my document?

Hi,

lhs2TeX --verb input.lhs > output.tex

or everything else instead of --verb.

It is explained in