libffi-tarballs

Richard Eisenberg-2
After the libffi-tarballs submodule was added, I did a ./sync-all pull,
a ./sync-all get, and a git submodule update. Everything builds just
fine, but I get this answer from git status:

# On branch master
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#       libffi-tarballs/
nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to
track)

Is this expected? How can I fix this?

Thanks!
Richard

libffi-tarballs

Jan Stolarek
I just want to add that I have exactly the same problem.

Janek

libffi-tarballs

Erik de Castro Lopo-34
Richard Eisenberg wrote:

> After the libffi-tarballs submodule was added, I did a ./sync-all pull,
> a ./sync-all get, and a git submodule update. Everything builds just
> fine, but I get this answer from git status:
>
> # On branch master
> # Untracked files:
> #   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
> #
> #       libffi-tarballs/
> nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to
> track)
>
> Is this expected? How can I fix this?

Richard, I've just added libffi-tarballs to the .gitignore file.

That should fix it.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo