linked lists

Matthew J. Williams
Dear All
        What would be the haskell equivalent of the C++ linked list complete
with nodes? the list structure -- x:[} -- is the closest I've found.

        Sincerely
        Matthew J. Williams

linked lists

David Frey
On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 02:01:33 +0000, "Matthew J. Williams"
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear All
> What would be the haskell equivalent of the C++ linked list complete
> with nodes? the list structure -- x:[} -- is the closest I've found.
>
> Sincerely
> Matthew J. Williams

There are certainly some similarities between std::list from C++ and
Haskell's list, but there are also a lot of differences partly because C++
and Haskell are very different languages.

What properties of lists are you interested in comparing?