looking for a particular paper

Michael Litchard-2
Could someone provide a copy of the following paper?
Safe Client/Server Web Development with Haskell

Re: looking for a particular paper

Sandra Dylus
Hi,

On 10 Apr 2018, at 18:03, Michael Litchard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Safe Client/Server Web Development with Haskell

as far as I can tell, this is not a “conventional” paper but an abstract for a tutorial and the tutorial can be found on GitHub.

Cheers
Sandra

Re: looking for a particular paper

Steven Leiva
Slides are also available:

Thank you to Sandra for the initial link.