looking for deep learning explanation a la Lämmel's map-reduce paper

looking for deep learning explanation a la Lämmel's map-reduce paper

Johannes Waldmann-2
Dear Cafe,

I like this paper (R. Lämmel in SCP 2008) very much
https://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~laemmel/MapReduce/
both for contents and for style -

and I wonder if there's something similar ("Haskell for design
recovery",  "rigorous description", "executable specification")
on deep learning.

Mainly for understanding/teaching without all the hype.
(But of course, an accelerate-* implementation would be nice.)

Yes I know that hyperbole *is* the main thing in this area.

Happy New Year - J.

Re: looking for deep learning explanation a la Lämmel's map-reduce paper

Johannes Waldmann-2
> ... I wonder if there's something similar ("Haskell for design
> recovery",  "rigorous description", "executable specification")
> on deep learning.

perhaps this (although the goal is different)

https://blog.jle.im/entries/series/+practical-dependent-types-in-haskell.html