matrix package maintenance

Daniel Díaz Casanueva
Hallo Haskell-Cafe!

I am the author and maintainer of the matrix package:

For several reasons, mostly time related, I can't give this package the attention it deserves. GitHub issues are not being properly taken care of, and development stopped long time ago.

Instead of leaving the package in this state, I thought about giving maintenance powers to anybody interested in continuing this work, or even change its direction in any (reasonable) way. I know the package has some users, so maybe any of you wants to do it. Otherwise, I guess I should try to allocate some time to at least fix some of the issues posted in GitHub. Meanwhile, sorry for the long waiting time that I have imposed on the users of this package that have reported problems or submitted PRs.

King regards,
Daniel Díaz.

KC

Re: matrix package maintenance

KC
Are statistics available on
How many use this package?
Similar hackage/stackage libraries?

Sent from an expensive device which will be obsolete in a few months! :D

Casey

On May 16, 2017 2:44 PM, "Daniel Díaz Casanueva" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Bryan Richter-2
On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 02:55:16PM -0700, KC wrote:

> On May 16, 2017 2:44 PM, Daniel Díaz Casanueva wrote:
>
> > Hallo Haskell-Cafe!
> >
> > I am the author and maintainer of the matrix package:
> >
> > http://hackage.haskell.org/package/matrix
> > https://github.com/Daniel-Diaz/matrix
> >
> > [snip]
>
> Are statistics available on How many use this package?  Similar
> hackage/stackage libraries?
These Hackage packages use matrix:

http://packdeps.haskellers.com/reverse/matrix