need to find generated reflex/reflex-dom docs

need to find generated reflex/reflex-dom docs

Michael Litchard-2
I've installed reflex-platform on ubuntu via nix, and am pretty sure I have local docs installed.
I located this file

/nix/store/hv5zkh1gmhklk4sgwhd8gy1q79l37zpc-reflex-dom-0.4-doc/share/doc/html/index.html

But it doesn't lead to very much. I'm thinking I didn't do a full doc install. I'd like some advice on how to make sure I've got a complete local install of reflex docs.