need to find generated reflex/reflex-dom docs

need to find generated reflex/reflex-dom docs

Michael Litchard-2
I've installed reflex-platform on ubuntu via nix, and am pretty sure I have local docs installed.
I located this file

/nix/store/hv5zkh1gmhklk4sgwhd8gy1q79l37zpc-reflex-dom-0.4-doc/share/doc/html/index.html

But it doesn't lead to very much. I'm thinking I didn't do a full doc install. I'd like some advice on how to make sure I've got a complete local install of reflex docs.

Re: need to find generated reflex/reflex-dom docs

Sridhar Ratnakumar
This doesn't directly answer your question but another way to get docs for reflex, including the other packages, is to use hoogle.

Assuming your reflex project is based on reflex-project-skeleton[1], the following command will start a local hoogle server for all packages in your project (this includes reflex, reflex-dom, jsaddle, etc.):

nix-shell -A shells.ghc --run "hoogle serve --local -p 8080"

cheers,
-srid

[1] https://github.com/ElvishJerricco/reflex-project-skeleton