nofib behind master?

Joachim Breitner-2
Hi,

nofib currently does not build (and hence perf.haskell.org is broken),
du to the Monoid-Semigroup-Change. I looked into it and found that
nofib, as refernced by ghc HEAD, is 26 commits behind nofib master.

Ben, you did some of those commits. Any good reason not to update the
submodule in ghc?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
  [hidden email]

Re: nofib behind master?

Ben Gamari-2
Joachim Breitner <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>

> nofib currently does not build (and hence perf.haskell.org is broken),
> du to the Monoid-Semigroup-Change. I looked into it and found that
> nofib, as refernced by ghc HEAD, is 26 commits behind nofib master.
>
> Ben, you did some of those commits. Any good reason not to update the
> submodule in ghc?

Nope, not at all. I'll bump it now.

Cheers,

- Ben