oops

Michael Mossey
I'm sorry, I just noticed one of my prior questions was pretty silly. The
second Object is the name of the type constructor. I realized that now. I
was just fooled by the layout of Haddock and got temporarily confused.
However, I'm still interested in learning more about what the ! means, and
where I can learn about ForeignPtr (maybe a short tutorial to start).

Thanks,
Mike

oops

Peter Verswyvelen-2