podcast?

serialhex
Does anybody know of any good haskell/fp podcasts out there?  i dont know if my googling skillz are just failing me, but i can't seem to find anything.  thanks all!
hex

--
*  my blog is cooler than yours: http://serialhex.github.com
*  The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Re: podcast?

Magnus Therning
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 15:05, serialhex <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does anybody know of any good haskell/fp podcasts out there?  i dont know if
> my googling skillz are just failing me, but i can't seem to find anything.
>  thanks all!

Software Engineering Radio (http://www.se-radio.net/) has had a few
episodes containing interviews with people in the FP community.
That's pretty much all I've ever been able to find.

/M

--
Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: [hidden email]   jabber: [hidden email]

Re: podcast?

Mats Rauhala
On 09:05 Wed 15 Feb     , serialhex wrote:
> Does anybody know of any good haskell/fp podcasts out there?  i dont know
> if my googling skillz are just failing me, but i can't seem to find
> anything.  thanks all!
> hex

Out of my head I can think of ThinkRelevance podcast at
http://thinkrelevance.com/blog/tags/podcast

Re: podcast?

Christopher Done
I recently thought it would be Pretty Cool to make an FP podcast, sort
of a spoken Haskell Weekly News but covering all FP, blogs, packages,
conferences, papers, standards, mailing lists, even stackoverflow,
whatever's interesting in FP. We could use Gtalk or Mumble (both quite
high quality audio) to conduct it and cut it up in audacity.

On 15:15 Tue 21 Feb     , Christopher Done wrote:
> I recently thought it would be Pretty Cool to make an FP podcast, sort
> of a spoken Haskell Weekly News but covering all FP, blogs, packages,
> conferences, papers, standards, mailing lists, even stackoverflow,
> whatever's interesting in FP. We could use Gtalk or Mumble (both quite
> high quality audio) to conduct it and cut it up in audacity.

I for one would be an interested listener

--
Mats Rauhala
MasseR