putting in a good word for "Haskell: The Craft of Functional Programming"

putting in a good word for "Haskell: The Craft of Functional Programming"

Michael Mossey
I'm working through "Haskell: the Craft of Functional
Programming" (by Simon Thompson) in depth, and I want to put in a
good word for it. His exercises are numerous and they seem to
lead me from simpler ideas to more complex ideas in a natural
way. As part of learning Haskell, I actually started with other
books and tutorials and skipped around in them, reading some of
the later chapters before the earlier ones. I like that
sometimes. But I'm finding that Thompson's book is helpful for
getting an intuition for the language, as opposed to just reading
about its features, so I'm working it in order.

My other books include "Real World Haskell" and "School of
Expression." The wonderful thing about RWH is that it's available
online (I do own a hardcopy) where people comment on the text and
exercises.

-Mike