"Core Libraries Committee" vs. "Library_submissions" page

"Core Libraries Committee" vs. "Library_submissions" page

Howard B. Golden-4
It appears that the Haskell Wiki's "Core Libraries Committee" page is up-to-date. There is a lot of (out-of-date) redundancy on the "Library_submissions" page.

Perhaps these pages can be rearranged. I suggest that the "Core Libraries Committee" page identify the administration performed by the committee. The specific links to Libraries might be better in the "Library_submissions" (perhaps just renamed "Libraries") with a link from the CLC page. (Or maybe transcluded?)

Howard

Re: "Core Libraries Committee" vs. "Library_submissions" page

chessai .
Howard,

This is being worked on. I updated the (very long out-of-date) CLC page about two weeks ago. The remaining details in the libraries page need to be merged in and the libraries page removed.

I am low-bandwidth right now due to moving cross-country in the U.S., but this is a priority. Thank you.