"GeneralizedNewtypeDeriving"

M Farkas-Dyck
Just of curiosity, why is it spelt with a z? Is it spelt thus in
Scottish English? I thought that "generalised" is written throughout
Great Britain.

Cheers,
MFD

RE: "GeneralizedNewtypeDeriving"

Chris Dornan

That’s as maybe but last time I looked (I don’t have it to hand) the OED generally accepts –ize orise spellings for British English (maybe even favouring the former).

Chris

Re: "GeneralizedNewtypeDeriving"

M Farkas-Dyck
*query*

Ah. So it does.

Thanks. I'll learn this language yet (^_~)