"Improve Cabal's test support" for Google summer of code

"Improve Cabal's test support" for Google summer of code

Mujtaba Boori
Hello

I'm thinking of project for my google proposal . I found "improve Cabal's test support' is really interesting .I have a decent knowledge about Haskell programming and testing methods . I was wondering if this project is suitable for me and what skill I required to have. I would be very thankful if you give me advice for resources to look and understand it.

Thank you

--
Mujtaba Ali Alboori