"stack script" and extra-deps

Patrick Pelletier
When I use "stack script", how can I specify a package which is not in
Stackage?  When using a stack.yaml, I can just specify such a package in
extra-deps, but I'm not clear how to translate this to "stack script".

Thanks,

--Patrick

Re: "stack script" and extra-deps

Harendra Kumar
"stack script" does not allow packages outside the snapshot. If you need extra-deps, you can use "stack runghc" instead.

-harendra