readline library?

Iavor Diatchki
Hello,
It seems that the hugs98-plus-Sep2006.tar.gz package from the Hugs
website is missing the readline library (System.Console.Readline).  Is
this by design or did I do something wrong while compiling it?
-Iavor

Re: readline library?

Ross Paterson
On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 10:11:20PM -0700, Iavor Diatchki wrote:
> It seems that the hugs98-plus-Sep2006.tar.gz package from the Hugs
> website is missing the readline library (System.Console.Readline).  Is
> this by design or did I do something wrong while compiling it?

It doesn't build with Hugs (and never did) because it uses a bit of
GHC-specific stuff.  Probably not hard to fix, but no-one has done it.