reverse flow .

Michael Mossey
Can I get some recommendations on defining a function composition
operator that flows in the reverse direction?

Thanks,
Mike

reverse flow .

Michael Mossey
To clarify, I'm interested in

- what symbols you would choose
- how to set the left/right associativity and precedence

Michael P. Mossey wrote:

> Can I get some recommendations on defining a function composition
> operator that flows in the reverse direction?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

reverse flow .

Tony Morris-4
There is already one.

Prelude Control.Arrow> :type (>>>)
(>>>) :: (Control.Category.Category cat) => cat a b -> cat b c -> cat a c

Michael Mossey wrote:

> To clarify, I'm interested in
>
> - what symbols you would choose
> - how to set the left/right associativity and precedence
>
> Michael P. Mossey wrote:
>> Can I get some recommendations on defining a function composition
>> operator that flows in the reverse direction?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mike

Tony Morris
http://tmorris.net/

reverse flow .

Nicolas Pouillard-2
Excerpts from Michael P. Mossey's message of Sun Nov 22 08:51:38 +0100 2009:
> Can I get some recommendations on defining a function composition
> operator that flows in the reverse direction?

There is (>>>) in Control.Category.

--
Nicolas Pouillard
http://nicolaspouillard.fr