trac.haskell.org problem

Niklas Broberg
Ah, I suppose that's to do with the trac server itself, that's beyond me.

Moving to café: Does anyone know what's up with trac.haskell.org not sending out verification emails?

Cheers,

/Niklas

Re: trac.haskell.org problem

wren ng thornton
On 2/28/11 2:50 AM, Niklas Broberg wrote:
> Ah, I suppose that's to do with the trac server itself, that's beyond me.
>
> Moving to café: Does anyone know what's up with trac.haskell.org not sending
> out verification emails?

Having just signed up, like a few hours ago, it took a long while for
the verification mail to show up... but it did. Right alongside the
second copy from me asking trac to send it again.

--
Live well,
~wren