traverseWithKey for Data.Map et. al.

roconnor
Has there yet been a proposal for adding

traverseWithKey :: Applicative f => (k -> a -> f b) -> Map k a -> f (Map k b)

to Data.Map and friends yet?

If not I'll draw up a proposal.

--
Russell O'Connor                                      <http://r6.ca/>

Re: traverseWithKey for Data.Map et. al.

roconnor
On Sun, 3 Nov 2013, [hidden email] wrote:

> Has there yet been a proposal for adding
>
> traverseWithKey :: Applicative f => (k -> a -> f b) -> Map k a -> f (Map k b)
>
> to Data.Map and friends yet?
>
> If not I'll draw up a proposal.

Oops, it has been drawn to my attention that this function already exists.
I was looking at very outdated docs.  Sorry.

--
Russell O'Connor                                      <http://r6.ca/>