tutorials, Freer or "data a la carte"

Dennis Raddle
I'm interested in Control.Monad.Freer, but I would need some kind of tutorial aimed at a low-intermediate level.

Also I think "data a la carte" might be applicable to me, but again I would need some kind of tutorial.

Re: tutorials, Freer or "data a la carte"

John Wiegley-2

DR> Also I think "data a la carte" might be applicable to me, but again I
DR> would need some kind of tutorial.

Wouter Swiestra's original paper is an excellent resource for understanding
both the problem and the solution:

  http://www.cs.ru.nl/~W.Swierstra/Publications/DataTypesALaCarte.pdf

If you're looking for something even simpler than that, might I suggest:

  http://blog.sumtypeofway.com/an-introduction-to-recursion-schemes/

--
John Wiegley                  GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F
http://newartisans.com                          60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2