user-visible windows

Matt-2
Hi all,

I'm writing an extension and would like to know if there's some way to get a set of all windows  visible to the user?

I'm aware of StackSet.visible and StackSet.current. The windows obtained from these are not necessarily visible to the user- some may be totally obscured by others.

I could get a list of the windows in z-order and calculate this myself, but was wondering whether anything existed that might suit my needs?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Re: user-visible windows

Brandon Allbery
On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 6:01 AM, Matt <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm writing an extension and would like to know if there's some way to get a set of all windows  visible to the user?

I don't think we ever calculate that, we just apply the layout.