users-guide page for master branch

Takenobu Tani
Hi Ben, devs,

This is not in hurry.

It looks like the users-guide page for master branch [1] has not been
updated recently.

[1]: https://ghc.gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/doc/users_guide

Regards,
Takenobu

Re: users-guide page for master branch

Ben Gamari-3
Indeed, this is because of the fact that the Windows build is currently failing due to hsc2hs issues. I have been ignoring the documentation build until the Windows issue has been resolved.

Thanks for checking though. Don't hesitate to mention this again if you notice the build is still failing after the Windows issue is fixed.

Cheers,

- Ben

On October 30, 2019 8:32:49 AM EDT, Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ben, devs,

This is not in hurry.

It looks like the users-guide page for master branch [1] has not been
updated recently.

[1]: https://ghc.gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/doc/users_guide

Regards,
Takenobu

Re: users-guide page for master branch

Takenobu Tani
Thanks for your explanation.
I'll check again after the Windows issue is fixed.

Thanks,
Takenobu

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 10:27 PM Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Indeed, this is because of the fact that the Windows build is currently failing due to hsc2hs issues. I have been ignoring the documentation build until the Windows issue has been resolved.
>
> Thanks for checking though. Don't hesitate to mention this again if you notice the build is still failing after the Windows issue is fixed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> - Ben

Re: users-guide page for master branch

Takenobu Tani
Thanks for resolving this.
The recent master document is displayed. It's useful :)