using cabal? add your package to the list!

using cabal? add your package to the list!

Isaac Jones-2
I started a list of packages using cabal (including those uplaoded to
Hackage).  Please either upload your packages to hackage, or add it
here.  I want this list so that I can try to figure out things like
how much a given modification to Cabal will break stuff:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/wiki/CabalPackages

To add your package to the list, hit "Edit Page" at the bottom of the
page.  Feel free to make the page into a table, add links for the
packages already there, reorganize, etc.

peace,

  isaac