vectorisation code?

Re: vectorisation code?

Ben Gamari-3
Geoffrey Mainland <[hidden email]> writes:

> On 05/11/2016 11:28 AM, Ben Gamari wrote:
>> Geoffrey Mainland <[hidden email]> writes:
>>
>>> Yes, I will take this on, but it may take a few months to happen.
>>>
>> Hi Geoff,
>>
>> Has there been any motion on this front?
>>
>> It would be great if we could get this taken care of soon.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> - Ben
>>

> Hi Ben,
>
> Progress is stalled on a rewrite of DPH's use of TH since TH is no
> longer available in stage1. There is no reason this can't be worked
> around, just that it's more work than I initially expected.

Alright, thanks for the update Geoff!

> I agree that it would be good to get this taken care of soon, but that
> is generically true of almost all things :) I was planning on getting
> this done for 8.2. If there is a reason for more urgency, let's discuss.

There's nothing terribly urgent, although it would be nice just to get
this sorted out. Out of curiosity is there a branch posted somewhere for
those of us who want to play along at home?

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: vectorisation code?

Ben Gamari-3
Geoffrey Mainland <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi Ben,
>
> Progress is stalled on a rewrite of DPH's use of TH since TH is no
> longer available in stage1. There is no reason this can't be worked
> around, just that it's more work than I initially expected.
>
> I agree that it would be good to get this taken care of soon, but that
> is generically true of almost all things :) I was planning on getting
> this done for 8.2. If there is a reason for more urgency, let's discuss.

Hi Geoff,

Hsa there been any news here? It would be great if we could have this
taken care of by mid-October or so; the time right before a new release
is always quite busy so the more things we can handle earlier the
better.

Cheers,

- Ben