vim syntax file

Marcin Szamotulski
Hello,

I am looking for the maintainer of the haskell vim syntax script.  The
header points to the haskell-cafe mailing lists.

I added @Spell and @NoSpell groups so it's easier to spell check haskell
in vim.  I hope others will find it useful :)

Best regards,
Marcin Szamotulski

haskell.vim (8K) Download Attachment

Re: vim syntax file

Takenobu Tani
Hi Marcin,

Is this usefull for you?

https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2017-December/128309.html

Regards,
Takenobu

Hello,

I am looking for the maintainer of the haskell vim syntax script.  The
header points to the haskell-cafe mailing lists.

I added @Spell and @NoSpell groups so it's easier to spell check haskell
in vim.  I hope others will find it useful :)

Best regards,
Marcin Szamotulski

Re: vim syntax file

Marcin Szamotulski
Hi Takenobu,

Thanks for sharing this, I'll prepare a PR.
Bram usually asks that patches for runtime files are send to him from the maintainer, is this an exception?
Does anyone here on haskell-cafe, review the changes?

Regards,
Marcin

On 11 March 2018 at 14:39, Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Marcin,

Is this usefull for you?

https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2017-December/128309.html

Regards,
Takenobu

Hello,

I am looking for the maintainer of the haskell vim syntax script.  The
header points to the haskell-cafe mailing lists.

I added @Spell and @NoSpell groups so it's easier to spell check haskell
in vim.  I hope others will find it useful :)

Best regards,
Marcin Szamotulski

Re: vim syntax file

Takenobu Tani
Hi Marcin,

In my understanding, person other than the maintainer can also send patches.
In the `Contributing to Vim` [1], it is mandatory only to contact the maintainer.

I think the following procedure is appropriate:

  1. Share the contents of the patch (file or URL) to haskell-cafe ML (maintainer).
  2. Wait for several days (a week?)
  3. It is considered good if there is no objection (no reaction).
  4. Send pull-request to vim project on github.
        (Also add URL of cafe mail to PR)

[1]: https://github.com/vim/vim/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#syntax-indent-and-other-runtime-files

Regards,
Takenobu