wip/nfsl-locking

GHC - devs mailing list

Can anyone switch off this torrent of commit messages for wip/nfs-locking?  I’m submerged in junk.

I’m about to write a junk-mail rule

Re: wip/nfsl-locking

Joachim Breitner-2
Hi,

Am Freitag, den 27.10.2017, 15:36 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones via
ghc-devs:
> Can anyone switch off this torrent of commit messages for wip/nfs-locking?  I’m submerged in junk.
> I’m about to write a junk-mail rule

I assume that some mailserver has all those mails and is now unerringly
working it off, so I am not sure anybody can stop it at this time.

Anyways, I have already added a rule to drop these mails…

Joachim
--
Joachim Breitner
  [hidden email]