www.happstack.com on N nodes? getting rid of oracle

polymorph self
to really get rid of oracle you gota have multiple nodes yah?

Re: www.happstack.com on N nodes? getting rid of oracle

Michael Snoyman

Apologies yet again, it appears this user was already grandfathered in to the approved senders list when I last tightened spam rules (as it happens, in response to this same user). Hopefully that loophole has now been corrected.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017, 11:02 PM polymorph self <[hidden email]> wrote:
to really get rid of oracle you gota have multiple nodes yah?

Re: www.happstack.com on N nodes? getting rid of oracle

RAbican
what?

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017, 11:02 PM polymorph self <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="QrGRqA4SBAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">jack...@...> wrote: