xmonad.org renewal

David Lazar-3
Hi all,

The xmonad.org domain is up for renewal again. I've been managing the domain since 2007, but I am no longer involved with the xmonad/Haskell community. Would someone be interested in taking over the domain?

Thanks,
David

eye

Re: xmonad.org renewal

eye
Hi David

I use Xmonad on a daily basis at work, but am not involved that much in the community or development.

I will however, happily take over and sponsor the registration fees.

Regards Toni

On 22 February 2020 03:52:48 CET, David Lazar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>The xmonad.org domain is up for renewal again. I've been managing the
>domain since 2007, but I am no longer involved with the xmonad/Haskell
>community. Would someone be interested in taking over the domain?
>
>Thanks,
>David

Re: xmonad.org renewal

Brent Yorgey
Thanks Toni, very much appreciated!

-Brent

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:52 PM eye <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi David

I use Xmonad on a daily basis at work, but am not involved that much in the community or development.

I will however, happily take over and sponsor the registration fees.

Regards Toni

On 22 February 2020 03:52:48 CET, David Lazar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>The xmonad.org domain is up for renewal again. I've been managing the
>domain since 2007, but I am no longer involved with the xmonad/Haskell
>community. Would someone be interested in taking over the domain?
>
>Thanks,
>David

Re: xmonad.org renewal

Don Stewart
Thanks David for spotting this. Thanks Toni for stepping up.

On Sat, 22 Feb 2020, 22:04 Brent Yorgey, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Toni, very much appreciated!

-Brent

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:52 PM eye <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi David

I use Xmonad on a daily basis at work, but am not involved that much in the community or development.

I will however, happily take over and sponsor the registration fees.

Regards Toni

On 22 February 2020 03:52:48 CET, David Lazar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>The xmonad.org domain is up for renewal again. I've been managing the
>domain since 2007, but I am no longer involved with the xmonad/Haskell
>community. Would someone be interested in taking over the domain?
>
>Thanks,
>David

Re: xmonad.org renewal

David Lazar-3
I've initiated the transfer of the xmonad.org domain to Toni (https://keybase.io/eyenx). I've also added him as a contributor to the xmonad-web repo on Github.

Thanks,
David

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 5:17 PM Don Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks David for spotting this. Thanks Toni for stepping up.

On Sat, 22 Feb 2020, 22:04 Brent Yorgey, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Toni, very much appreciated!

-Brent

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:52 PM eye <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi David

I use Xmonad on a daily basis at work, but am not involved that much in the community or development.

I will however, happily take over and sponsor the registration fees.

Regards Toni

On 22 February 2020 03:52:48 CET, David Lazar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>The xmonad.org domain is up for renewal again. I've been managing the
>domain since 2007, but I am no longer involved with the xmonad/Haskell
>community. Would someone be interested in taking over the domain?
>
>Thanks,
>David
eye

Re: xmonad.org renewal

eye
It's all done from my side.

Thank you everyone!

Regards -- Toni

On 02/25 07:45, David Lazar wrote:

> I've initiated the transfer of the xmonad.org domain to Toni (
> https://keybase.io/eyenx). I've also added him as a contributor to the
> xmonad-web repo on Github.
>
> Thanks,
> David
>
> On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 5:17 PM Don Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thanks David for spotting this. Thanks Toni for stepping up.
> >
> > On Sat, 22 Feb 2020, 22:04 Brent Yorgey, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks Toni, very much appreciated!
> >>
> >> -Brent

Re: xmonad.org renewal

Eyal Erez
I'd be happy to help with part or all of the costs as well if needed now or any time in the future.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 3:02 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's all done from my side.

Thank you everyone!

Regards -- Toni

On 02/25 07:45, David Lazar wrote:
> I've initiated the transfer of the xmonad.org domain to Toni (
> https://keybase.io/eyenx). I've also added him as a contributor to the
> xmonad-web repo on Github.
>
> Thanks,
> David
>
> On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 5:17 PM Don Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thanks David for spotting this. Thanks Toni for stepping up.
> >
> > On Sat, 22 Feb 2020, 22:04 Brent Yorgey, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks Toni, very much appreciated!
> >>
> >> -Brent

Eyal Erez <[hidden email]>

There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.